The three pairs of new shoes will release at KITH NYC stores and on Ronniefieg.com today.
In a conversation with Nigel D, Big Sean says his new mixtape Finally Famous Over Everything should be out in a few weeks and that he has already shot 2 videos for it. Sean also explains the difference in the sound between the tape and his forthcoming sophomore LP.
Even though we still prefer the G-Class over the newer GL, the just announced Mercedes-Benz GL 63 AMG is certainly also worth taking a look at, as it perfectly blends style, convenience and of course incredible performance in one vehicle. Mercedes used the occasion to update the car both from a visual standpoint, but mainly technically – the new GL might be the most technically advanced SUV on the road, featuring any assistance system you can think of and the engines have also nicely developed, pushing both efficiency and performance at the same time.
The new GL 63 AMG comes with a AMG 5.5-litre V8 biturbo engine with 557 hp and manages the 0 to 100 km/h sprint in 4.9 seconds, which is very impressive for the 7 seater. Look out for the SUV to hit roads, starting November 2012.
01. What It Look Like (Feat. Wale)
02. Privacy Glass
03. Armoire (Feat. Young Roddy & Trademark)
04. Take You There (Feat. Marsha Ambrosius)
06. Capitol (Feat. 2 Chainz)
07. No Squares (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
08. Sunroof (Feat. Corner Boy P)
09. Chasin’ Papers (Feat. Pharrell)
10. That’s the Thing (Feat. Estelle)
12. Fast Cars Faster Women (Feat. Daz)
13. Jet Life (Feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Wiz Khalifa)
14. Audio Dope 3 (Bonus Track)
15. One More Time (Bonus Track)
16. J.L.R. (Feat. Young Roddy & Smoke DZA) (Bonus Track)
Bobby V re-connects with Lil Wayne on the lead single of his upcoming 5th studio album Dusk Till Dawn. Produced by KE On The Track
All three Nike Air Max 90’s are now available for pre-order from Titolo.